Some of the benefits of ACCS include:
- Improved copyright and related rights licensing, royalty collection and distribution in Caribbean countries where such operations are currently carried out.
- Increased royalty distributions to Caribbean creators and right-owners, both in terms of the number of persons receiving royalty payments and the amounts each receives.
- Significantly increased royalty collections in foreign markets.
- Improved copyright and related rights licensing, royalty collection and distribution in the Caribbean.
- Reduction in costs of collective management operations.
- Transfer of collective management know-how to Caribbean nationals.
- Standardization of data exchanges among the Caribbean and international societies.
- The provision of a central point of contact for all documentation and distribution problems and resolutions.
- The establishment of the corporate and technical infrastructure necessary for carrying out and developing collective management operations throughout the region and internationally.